Based on data from our database of over 2000 rated startups and in collaboration with Bpifrance Le Hub, Valuing Brilliance: A guide to fair startup valuation offers insights into valuing startups in a more transparent and holistic manner. The paper also features opinions from experts such as Samantha Jésulamy, partner at Elaia Partners, and Sylvain Tillon, CEO at Tilkee.
This paper covers the following topics:
- – the difficulties of startup valuation
- – the strengths and weaknesses of traditional valuation methods
- – the adaptations to bring to traditional methods to better represent the value of startups
- – the role of growth potential in valuation and fundraising success
- – the differences in fundraising success by sector
- – the 5 qualitative indicators that can predict fundraising success or failure.
Click here to download the white paper for free.